TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Students can enter the challenge as individuals (one person) or up to four participants in total.
2. The students agree the marketing campaigns prepared during the Bootcamp, to belong to the balloted company for intellectual property.
3. An individual may only participate in one group over the course of the competition.
4. All participants must currently be enrolled as a University of Canterbury student.
5. No student will be liable to an entry fee.
6. Each group must nominate an individual who will act as a person of contact between Global China Connection and their balloted company. The nominee must provide their email and cell phone number.
7. If any contestant leaves a group, the remaining group members will NOT be disqualified, but the point of contact is advised to write to GCC saying the contestant pulled out (in order to render the individual unable to obtain part of the prize pool).